Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MY NEW FAV!

Hola chicas bonita! So everybody knows I'm a curly and if you didn't now you do...But anyways I don't really like to wear my hair natural (don't get me wrong I love natural hair) BUT my hair is colored and so dry and it gets frizzy and poofy very fast so I usually dint go that route...I've tried ridiculous amounts of products...different brands different ingredients but none seem to work for my hair...I could never find anything that I could put on my hair after I washed it that would leave it soft and give it good moisture and not leave my hair hard...but then I found it...when I say "it" I mean my new favorite hair product (for now) Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel! It makes my hair soft and it doesn't leave it hard or dry...the smell isn't all that great but I can wear my wash-n-go's for at least FOUR (count em' 1..2..3..4) DAYS BABY so I could really care less about the smell!THIS ISH IS THABOMBDOTCOM!

Swear I heard angels singin' when I put this stuff on my hair

I'll upload pics of my wash-n-go soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment